Laminin

March 17, 2010
Lately I've been a bit absent...to say the least. Work has been crazy and being a Vice President in a society takes some time as well. Sometimes I lose focus, and even a bit of faith in myself and in the world. At those times it's nice to know that it's not up to me, but up to God. He is the glue that holds the whole world together. He also holds me together, all of me, all my life and even all the little pieces that make me, well....me. Wanna know how I know this? It's all about Laminin!



"For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together"
- Colossians 1:16-17, The Bible

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails