It's not Christmas until..

December 16, 2010
All of us have those little things that signify Christmas. Whether it's hearing a particular song or watching an advert on TV, some things will just kick you straight into the Christmas spirit.

I, of course, have a list of these things and would now like to share these with you. So, for me, it's not Christmas until..:

1) The "Holidays are coming" Coca Cola advert is on

2) I hear the "You're a mean one Mr. Grinch" song

3) I watch "The Nightmare before Christmas" and "Home Alone" (the original) + in later years "Love Actually" and "The Holiday"

4) I start opening my advent calender

5) A car drives past with a tree on it's roof

6) Christmas lights are up in town and everyone's got a star in their window

7) My cat starts spending all his time sleeping on the sofa



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails