Feeling gay on Christmas Day

December 25, 2009
Gay as in happy. Christmas is finally upon us, our saviour is born and all the world can rejoice for his coming. First of all I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, I hope that wherever you are and whomever you're with you will enjoy this day to the fullest.

For me Christmas day was a boring one, but only because Norwegian customs call us to celebrate Christmas eve in stead. So after work I came home, helped my mother pack the last present for our cat and put it underneath our tree, before I started on the turkey (I am the only one who knows how to stuff it right, so they just let me do it ;p). After dinner we gathered round the beautiful tree and opened our presents.

I got everything I wished for with a few surprises as well. For example, this year Santa gave me a potato peeler :D I think he's trying to send me a message, but I'm not sure whether it's "you've been a naughty girl this year so get started on those potatoes to redeem" or "you're such a good girl and you're cooking is wonderful - here's something to make it easier". Oh, and did I mention that the it peels the potatoes itself? No? Well it does, and that's why I absolutely LOVE it :D No more potato peeling for me, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Gonna turn Irish and have potatoes every night ;)

What did you guys get? Anything fun?

Anyways, gotta go....potatoes are waiting for me :P

3 comments:

Sophia said...

I'm glad your Christmas was nice. Mine too. I sat with my family in the living room (after the presents were opened ;) and we talked and listened to Charlie Winston until 1.30 am. It was fun :)
The funniest thing I got may be a Hello Kitty pencil sharpener ;)

Dreaming said...

Haha, kl!

Dreaming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails