Introducing Mr. X

April 30, 2010
It suddenly dawned on me that I have yet to introduce someone quite important to me. And since it's such a nice day for it, I decided that in stead of finishing my lab report I want to tell you about Mr. X:

The Mysterious Mr. X

First of all, the pseudonym "X" was introduced in the earlier stages of our acquaintance and has stuck with the gentleman to this day. He is my greatest comforter and supporter. He makes my days brighter and my life happier. He reads, plays the drums like a pro and listens to tons of good music. Nearly every day he tells me a random fact about the world. He likes history and wants to travel. He knows two languages and is 2 years older than me. Most importantly - he is a passionate believer who constantly encourages and helps me on my walk with God. To me, he is perfect :)

1 comments:

Kess said...

He sounds charming, Stasie. Nice to meet you Mr. X

Related Posts with Thumbnails