Stasie's special moment

April 20, 2010
I am one of those people who very often has "special" moments. Moments where I make a complete idiot of myself and if no one is around to see it I enjoy telling people about it afterward. It becomes my little story and it makes them smile, so I am just happy to tell anyone who will listen about my great stupidities :D

Here is an brilliant example of one such moment:

I was sitting on my bed this afternoon, talking to my friend Jamie. He had to wake up really early today because of lectures and I was emphasizing with his great pain. To me getting up before 11 seems like torture no one man should endure, but alas he was forced into it by necessity. Anyway, while I was emphasizing I thought it would be a great idea to get some breakfast (about time too, it was 1 pm after all), so I got off my bed, stretched out while still thinking how lucky I was for having my lie in and...

I woke up on the floor from an emerging panic-filled thought: "Where are the muffins?"
Then, calming down a series of other thoughts followed: "Wait, what muffins? And why am I on the floor? My head hurts :( !!! Ooooh"

Everything came back to me within seconds. I had gotten dizzy and fallen on the floor hittin my head twice. Laughing hysterically at this incident I explained all of it to Jamie, whereupon this conversation followed:

Jamie

wow lol!! That sounds exactly like something that would happen to me.

I liked the muffin part in particular, that's kind of how i think when i wake up

Me

same here, just completely random thoughts that are either left overs from a dream or just something my head creates to smooth the transition from sleep to awake

Jamie

yep, although i never thought about them that logically

Me

it just came to me, must have been the hit to my head :P:P It's because I hit it twice. At first it rearranged my thought to "muffin-thinking" and then the 2nd hit rearranged them into "logical explanations for weird things- thinking"

Jamie

haha, sounds great! Who needs drugs?

Me

yh, just hit your head on the wall and you'll go to muffin land in no time


We are indeed a weird bunch :P

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails