I play, do you?

September 15, 2009
Meaning nothing else than me finally finding a book store online with low prices and free delivery. Play.com is a really wonderfull internet site that allows you to find books, DVD's, music, clothing, electronic devices - pretty much everything you would ever want to purchase online - for the price and the condition of your choice. The dispatching time is usually within 48 hours of your purchase, and they send it wherever in the the world that you happen to be, free of charge :D

It is safe to say that I am completely in love with this site, as well as another pretty handy online book store - The book depository - which left me suprisingly satisfied with my new purchase of no less than 8 books from my reading list. Lovely titles such as I capture the castle, The five people you meet in heaven, The lovely bones and Wuthering Heights are awaiting my arrival in England at our new house (which I, of course, can hardly wait to move into). I am delighted beyond all imaginable when I think of the prospect of reading all those books!

Also I beg you to excuse my changed forms of writing. I have recently been engaged in reading The Woman in White, thus I have been influenced by its unmistakable writing style. It is the second book from my reading list and I expect to finish it my tomorrow.

(My reading list, as of now, consists of 36 books which I plan to read before the end of this year. The final list will be posted online after I have obtained most of the books, as well as updates on my progress in reading them.)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails