Hunting in the jungles

July 6, 2009
For a job that is. Because although I'm not exactly short on money, the matter of fact is: I'm bored. My mother left for Russia today and I am now the single occupant of our house for the next three weeks. Sure I could find something else to do with my time, like cleaning or reading or chasing after my cat trying to get him to spend time with me (although it's useless really, he always manages to get away somehow). However, all those things only take that much time...so what do I do with the rest of it? The weather is gloomy as well...so I can't go swimming or sunbathing :( And all the rest of my friends are working.

Anywhooooo, I decided to finally get off my bum and start looking for a job. I went to all the stores and cafès around the area distributing my very short and highly unimpressive CV and a dreadfully dull application. On my journey through our town I found out that nobody really needs help now, and that I should've probably applied a while back :( There is one place I have some hope for though. Very close to home and in need of a person who can work other holidays as well. So hopefully I'll get that one!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails