Results

July 3, 2009
As you all know (at least those of you who have facebook and who study psychology like I do) the examination results are going to be published online soon. Hopefully tomorrow. Althought I'd actually prefer them not to be published at all as I don't think that I did very well :( Hopefully I passed at least two of my modules. I seemed to have a good feeling about some of them at least, but the more time after my exams had passed, the more uncertain I got about how well I did :(Resists are in september, but even that doesn't give me much hope. After all, I will have to wait for 2 months, sitting alone at home with all my vacation plans completely ruined. Frankly the whole thing sucks!

On the other hand, if I do pass I will be the happiest person on earth, because that will mean that I can go to Russia and Cyprus in august without any worries on my mind :D

Fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails