There and back again

July 22, 2009
Six hours, sitting in a bus and looking at trees and mountains as they fly by. Six hours of complete and utter boredom, of staring out the window and wishing the time would go faster...or that the bus would. Six hours of bus, and then an hour and a half by car, over the narrowest road across the mountains EVER. That is the journey I had to make to get to Ingrid (my best friend). I only went for the weekend and spent most of the time sitting on a bus there and back again, but it was totally worth it! Not because I happened to catch the latest Harry Potter film while I was there (because it sucked awfully, so don't waste your money on it), but because I had so much fun while I was there.

I got to see and play cards with Ingrid and her family (who've been like my second family for 10 years), and a couple of people I hadn't seen for nearly 2 years, I had time to participate in the making of a movie (I played the boss of the Russian mafia in Norway, wooohooo), AND Ingrid and I finally had time to organise and plan our interrail trip for next summer. It's gonna be so awsome :D

Sadly I had to leave all too soon, but I had to get back to work to earn money for our trip. But I love visiting Sauda, so I'm probably going to head down there again sometime before the term starts. Either that, or I'll visit her in her new appartment in Bergen ;D She's planning to live there and study maths (CRAZY girl :P)


Here are some pictures from the set of our film:

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails